|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
Delhi is Not So Far
Goingindiaa is happy to offer marvellous, fantastic and interesting 12 heritage walks in Shahjahanabad or we can call it Old Delhi. Please come and discover this old part of Delhi with us.
- Ferozeshah Kotla – Built by Ferozeshah Tughlaq (1351-1388)
- Purana Qila – Built by Maham Anga.
- Nizam-ud-Din Basti – Visit mausoleum of Mirza Kokaltash, one of the commanders of Akbar and The Mausoleum of the greatest poet of Urdu, Mirza Ghalib, Dargah ofNizam-ud-Din Auliya.
- Humayun’s Tomb – This walk is inside the Humayun’s Tomb Complex.
- Hauz Khas – built by Ala’ud-din-Khilji to supply water to his capital Siri
- Jahan Panah and other monuments from Fourth Delhi.
- Qutub Minar .
- Mehrauli in Details – including Hauz-e-Shamsi, Jahaz Mahal and Zafar Mahal
- Chhunna Mal Ki Haveli.
- Red Fort.
- Jama Masjid.
- Turkman Gate – Turkman Gate one of the 14 Gates of Shahjahanabad