On a private Golden Triangle tour of India from Delhi, you’ll see some of the city’s top attractions in the cities of Agra and Jaipur. Experience the country’s rich history and culture as you visit Agra’s UNESCO World Heritage sites, Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal, where you’ll learn about the Mughal Empire. In Jaipur, the ‘pink city,’ discover palaces and the hilltop Amber Fort while learning about India’s royal past. With a private tour, you can enjoy an in-depth and personalized experience. Three nights of hotel accommodation are included.
- Explore the highlights of Agra and Jaipur on a private 4-day Golden Triangle tour from Delhi.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra, Fatehpur Sikri, Amber Fort, Jaipur City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy three nights of accommodation at 3- to 4-star hotels.
- Have plenty of leisure time to discover more of Agra and Jaipur on your own.
- Travel by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with a knowledgeable private guide.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- English speaking private guide for 3 days 3-nights accommodation in 3- to 4-star hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink that is not part of itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule and Pricing
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible – we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD. Click here to change your currency.
- Departs from your downtown Delhi hotel
- 4 days, 3 nights
- Returns to original departure point at approximately 1pm on Day 4
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review